The best topic

Replies: 10346
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:30:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

The Blue Cashew?

Started by Anonymous, March 22, 2019, 08:44:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Why a blue cashew? I've asked this question a few times of myself since I learned of this site, now I'm asking around. Other than a vague idea that it might have had some link to a certain leather bar in the Police Academy movies, I kept drawing a fucking blank... until tonight. The devil makes work for idle hands they say, so it was perhaps no surprise that when I finally bothered to google the term, I learned (courtesy of our friends at Urban Dictionary) that "blue cashew" is in fact the name given to the glans when one has strangled the meatus so hard that the tip turns blue. Sometimes more than the tip, right Herman?

Which in turn made me wonder... in the absence of quite literally any other definition on offer, was this really how the indigenous posting community regards themselves? As a bunch of Stanley-strangulating wankers self abusing to the point of priapism? Look, I'm not one to judge (much) but I hear that stuff can send you blind and stupid. to say nothing of how furry your palms are likely to get.

And that could put a serious dent in your ability to post.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Why a blue cashew? I've asked this question a few times of myself since I learned of this site, now I'm asking around. Other than a vague idea that it might have had some link to a certain leather bar in the Police Academy movies, I kept drawing a fucking blank... until tonight. The devil makes work for idle hands they say, so it was perhaps no surprise that when I finally bothered to google the term, I learned (courtesy of our friends at Urban Dictionary) that "blue cashew" is in fact the name given to the glans when one has strangled the meatus so hard that the tip turns blue. Sometimes more than the tip, right Herman?

Which in turn made me wonder... in the absence of quite literally any other definition on offer, was this really how the indigenous posting community regards themselves? As a bunch of Stanley-strangulating wankers self abusing to the point of priapism? Look, I'm not one to judge (much) but I hear that stuff can send you blind and stupid. to say nothing of how furry your palms are likely to get.

As you know we used to have a couple of different names when we were part of mmb..

When we parted ways, we agreed a new name was needed..

This name was suggested by a former poster and we agreed on it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Guest"Why a blue cashew? I've asked this question a few times of myself since I learned of this site, now I'm asking around. Other than a vague idea that it might have had some link to a certain leather bar in the Police Academy movies, I kept drawing a fucking blank... until tonight. The devil makes work for idle hands they say, so it was perhaps no surprise that when I finally bothered to google the term, I learned (courtesy of our friends at Urban Dictionary) that "blue cashew" is in fact the name given to the glans when one has strangled the meatus so hard that the tip turns blue. Sometimes more than the tip, right Herman?

As you know we used to have a couple of different names when we were part of mmb..

When we parted ways, we agreed a new name was needed..

I wonder if they were smiling when they suggested it. Despite what you may think, I know little of your board's previous incarnations, but the connotations are certainly good for a chuckle or two, especially the way some of your valued additions tend to comport themselves.

I am reminded of one John Cena and a finishing move he used to employ which he used to call the unfortunate name "the five knuckle shuffle"... until he found out what that was slang for.

cc

Quote from: "Guest"Why a blue cashew?

Because a Pink Hazelnut  (not to mention names)  just didn't seem right
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

Because a Pink Hazelnut (not to mention names) just didn't seem right

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

Because a Pink Hazelnut  (not to mention names)  just didn't seem right

And a Blue Cashew does?

">

Just what kind of an operation are you people running here?

Blazor

The kind that allows guests to post, since they are too chicken shit to register. But please, do carry on, you seem to be interested in the place... and what its about according to you lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

I'm not "former"!!!

I came up with the name.

It's meaning lies in the hypothesis that this forum would attract an unusual kind of nut. It is also unique, intriguing and memorable.

Mission accomplished.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"The kind that allows guests to post, since they are too chicken shit to register.[/quorw]

Dry that one out and you might fertilize the astroturf with it, my identity-hungry attention seeker. Mayhap I lack the pressing need to make a name for myself, particularly after witnessing the loud clamoring of certain identitarians here who seemed intent on treating me as though I already had. Some of you are so bent out of shape that I am not hurrying to assume these identities that you've gone beyond the claims of cowardice and demanded I furnish you with points of reference in social media. For what exactly? Leverage? Your own peace of mind? A presumption that just because you're dumb enough to stick your ass out in the wind that everyone else on the planet should too? I see no pressing need to have any name associated with the views I express here. The chances are that even if I gave you one, there are those among you who would continue to pretend I was someone else regardless. What you and your myopic and anally aching associates call "cowardice", I call common sense.

Quote from: "Blazor"But please, do carry on, you seem to be interested in the place... and what its about according to you lol.

I plan to. at least for as long as I remain interested enough and it remains convenient to do so. I will do it on my terms, irrespective of any infantile leftist-inspired attempts to corral my opinions or expression under threat of banishment. You have a forum owner gracious enough to take a leaf out of the chanology playbook and allow anonymous posting. Be happy there are people in this world to use it for what it was intended and stop throwing tantrums like a spoiled brat over it, dicknose.

Quote from: "Bricktop"

I'm not "former"!!!

I came up with the name.

It's meaning lies in the hypothesis that this forum would attract an unusual kind of nut. It is also unique, intriguing and memorable.

Apparently enough to warrant its inclusion in Urban Dictionary, if nowhere else.

Quote from: "George W Bush"Mission accomplished.

Get back to me when your government becomes aware enough of this place to treat it as they do those other hotbeds of "cowardice". I'm thinking 4chan and 8chan specifically, you fearless amateur you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"The kind that allows guests to post, since they are too chicken shit to register.

Dry that one out and you might fertilize the astroturf with it, my identity-hungry attention seeker. Mayhap I lack the pressing need to make a name for myself, particularly after witnessing the loud clamoring of certain identitarians here who seemed intent on treating me as though I already had. Some of you are so bent out of shape that I am not hurrying to assume these identities that you've gone beyond the claims of cowardice and demanded I furnish you with points of reference in social media. For what exactly? Leverage? Your own peace of mind? A presumption that just because you're dumb enough to stick your ass out in the wind that everyone else on the planet should too? I see no pressing need to have any name associated with the views I express here. The chances are that even if I gave you one, there are those among you who would continue to pretend I was someone else regardless. What you and your myopic and anally aching associates call "cowardice", I call common sense.

Quote from: "Blazor"But please, do carry on, you seem to be interested in the place... and what its about according to you lol.

I plan to. at least for as long as I remain interested enough and it remains convenient to do so. I will do it on my terms, irrespective of any infantile leftist-inspired attempts to corral my opinions or expression under threat of banishment. You have a forum owner gracious enough to take a leaf out of the chanology playbook and allow anonymous posting. Be happy there are people in this world to use it for what it was intended and stop throwing tantrums like a spoiled brat over it, dicknose.

Quote from: "Bricktop"

I'm not "former"!!!

I came up with the name.

Apparently enough to warrant its inclusion in Urban Dictionary, if nowhere else.

Quote from: "George W Bush"Mission accomplished.

Get back to me when your government becomes aware enough of this place to treat it as they do those other hotbeds of "cowardice". I'm thinking 4chan and 8chan specifically, you fearless amateur you.

Blazor

ExtraLeggs, is that you?

Man, must suck when ya have to do 2 posts since you fucked up the first one trying to quote like a noob. As a member you could edit it. Remain anonymous if you wish, I see no reason to hide yourself, it aint as bad as Fakebook in here. Whatever floats your boat, but dont stretch my post out to what you think it means, it makes you sound like a bitch. Have some chocolate, geez woman.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Mayhap I lack the pressing need to make a name for myself, particularly after witnessing the loud clamoring of certain identitarians here who seemed intent on treating me as though I already had.

Quote from: "Blazor"ExtraLeggs, is that you?

See what I mean? I realize this must be ever so terribly exciting for you, possibly the most exciting thing going. Naturally I must be someone who you encountered previously. After all, who in their right mind would wander in to such a hotbed of mundane inanity if you didn't have an ax to grind with them, right?

You're an idiot, granted. I'm sure when your extra legs shows up (if indeed they can be bothered to) they will agree wholeheartedly. The same probably holds true for every other poster I or anyone else is supposed to be (depending on who is making the accusation at the time) and no amount of account registrations on my part is likely to elevate you beyond that.

Quote from: "Blazor"Man, must suck when ya have to do 2 posts since you fucked up the first one trying to quote like a noob. As a member you could edit it.

I could also just repost it with corrections. I don't need a membership for that. If it's a problem that needs addressing, there are moderators whose job it is to clean such things up, particularly if Blazors wetting their Big Girls manties over it is deemed to be a problem. I wouldn't hold your breath if I were you, grown adults crying over irrelevant non-events are a dime a dozen these days. If this is the example you and yours wish to set for your children, no doubt the river niggers of tomorrow will be buying them up by the thousands to scrub out Hermione's shitter for him.

Quote from: "Blazor"Remain anonymous if you wish, I see no reason to hide yourself

You also see no valid reason for me to declare myself or you'd have offered it up at the first challenge. I certainly don't see any valid reason, my identity is none of your business or anyone else's here. If you and the rest wish to strut about like peacocks making names for yourselves, that is your affair. But insisting that everyone else in the world do it your way is exactly the same attitude demanded by those dustmonkeys that your friends on the left insist you lay your culture down for.

You will do it too. You will have no choice but to do it. As long as your vanity demands you maintain an identifiable presence, you are theirs for the taking whenever they decide to get around to it.

Blazor

I shall just call you FartKnocker. I cant just go around calling you Guest. Left my ass, this is a mostly right leaning crowd here. But, I will shake my left ass cheek at you.... wiggle wiggle with a lil booty clap lolol. Now, go rub one out to that, I have Friday night to attend to, bash away at your keyboard if you must FartKnocker lol.

cc

@ guest - I thot I had seen the ultimate stupid once before, but this beats it

We have a new champ ... or a redo of the old one

:roll:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview